Made in Finland
100% medical grade silicone
Color: Clean, Violet (Cynthia, Blue (Selene)
Please note: LUNACOPINE is the french branch of LUNETTE.
The cup provided in the Lunacopine package is the original Lunette cup
Model 1: is recommended for women with light to moderate flow, younger women or women who have never had intercourse.
Capacity: 25ml / Diameter: 41mm / Cup length: 47mm / Total length: 72mm
Model 2: is recommended for women who have a normal or heavier flow.
Capacity: 30ml / Diameter: 46mm / Cup length: 50mm / Total length: 72mm
The Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, model 1 is made of softer silicone than model 2.
• Your lunacopine cup (which is the same as the lunette cup)
• A cute cotton pouch to keep your cup in when you are not using it.
• Instructions to get you started with your new Lunacopine
Please note: Lunacopine is not shipped in a carton box but in a carton flat packaging containing: your lunette, the little pouch and the instruction leaflet to be more environmental. It will fit in your mailbox without any problem.
• Your parcel will be shipped from France and you will get your parcel within 48h after purchase thru Colissimo
• If you want your parcel shipped within France it will be only cost 2.09€ and take 24h to 48h by "Lettre Max". Please note it can only contain 1 cup.
• For international shipping to the countries listed below the shipping fee is 6€ (parcel can contain up to 8 Lunacopine). Your fee will be added when you checkout
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Ireland, italy, Luxemboug, Holland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Finland, Greece, Liechtenstein, Norway, Saint-Marin, Sweden, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova.
Please note: Orders that are shipped to countries outside of France may be subject to import taxes, custom duties and fees levied by the destination country (“import fees”). These import fees must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.
Posted by Kerry on 10th Nov 2011
I got my Lunette 2 weeks before my period and was so excited to try it out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't even tell I have my period! It's so comfortable and easy to use. I am already telling all my girlfriends about it! Thank you so much! By the way I'm a mom and 19 and feel very fortunate to have discovered Lunette so early in my life! No more messy grosspads and tampons for me :) I love the clean fresh feel all day."