Milton sterilising tablets (28pcs) for cleaning your Cup
MILTON is all you need to protect your Cup from harmful germs and bacteria. Kills germs such as E-coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobactor and Rotavirus (which can cause gastroenteritis), and Candida albicans (which can cause thrush).
MILTON has been sterilising babies feeding utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect against all germs (bacteria, viruses and fungi), which can be harmful to your Cup. MILTON is non-toxic and leaves no unpleasant taste or odor, so there is no need to rinse after use leaving the utensils safe for your Cup to use immediately.
One tablet is sufficient for 5 l of disinfection solution. You may halve or quarter the tablet and use correspondingly less water to solve it. E.g. 1/4 tablet in 1,25 l cold water.
Using Milton Tablets means it takes just 15 minutes to sterilise your cup (or anything else, baby bottles, teats etc...)
Milton solution can be kept for 24 hours so you can continue to put items in, and take them out when you are ready to use them throughout the day.