Menstrual cup Naturcup short description:
Made in Spain
100% medical grade silicone
Size: 0, I, II
One pack contains:
• Naturcup box containing your menstrual cup Naturcup.
• A organic cotton pouch to keep your Naturcup.
• A user guide in several languages.
SIZE 0: For girls under 18 who do not have regular sexual intercourses and have a light flow.
Capacity: 15ml / Diameter: 40mm / Cup length: 56mm / Total length: 66mm
SIZE I: For women from 18 to 30 who have not given birth vaginally.
Capacity: 22ml / Diameter: 43mm / Cup length: 65mm / Total length: 75mm
SIZE II: For women over 30 or who have given birth vaginally.
Capacity: 25ml / Diameter: 47mm / Cup length: 65mm / Total length: 75mm
We suggest size II after you are 30 because hips expand naturally as we get older and vaginal muscles loose elasticity even if you had never given birth.
We ship all over the world for 6€ thru Correos.
We send our orders every Friday by Spanish postal service, it takes 5-10 days depending or which country in the world you are located.
If you order more than 2 cups, the shipping fee will be higher and will be calculated at checkout.
Naturcup offers a 6 month guarantee
What does the guarantee cover?
• If after having tried it during 6 cycles you are still not satisfied.
• If you have leaks with the size that was recommended according to your age and childbirth history.
In both cases we ask that you contact us before the end of the guarantee period, to try to solve the problems.
What Is Not Covered?
1. Damage to the cup caused by inadequate care. For example: Boiling the cup more than 5 minutes, Leaving your cup within reach of animals.
2. Leaks due to the purchase of a size smaller than what we recommended according to your age and childbirth history. For example:
Buying the size 0 if you are less than 18 and have sexual intercourse frequently
Buying the size If you are over 30.
Buying the size If you had children vaginally.
Write a review
Posted by Unknown on 18th Nov 2015
I got the smallest size because even though I'm over 18 and not a virgin, I find all of the other sizes too big (as in uncomfortable to remove). I was scared it would leak but it doesn't - even though the material seems slightly softer than the moon cup (which was the brand I bought previously). I also like the ball end because it's easier to grab onto and like the other reviewer said, it's more comfortable than cutting off the stem. Also this website is great that it has all the options and customer service was very good.
Posted by R. on 2nd Feb 2015
It's my second menstrual cup and I am totally satisfied with this one. I was looking for one with a ball stem s the usual stem hurts a little bit even if I cut it.
Also, great customer service!