Pibella is the only urination device for women that, due to the anatomically adapted small orifice, encloses the exit of the urethra in a direct, gentle and sealed manner. Not one single drop spills. The use and care is absolutely simple.
Pibella short description:
Made in Switzerland.
Length: 180 mm
Width: 40 mm.
Available in green, pearl, pink.
In Hospitals since 2005.
An empirical study recommends Pibella (University of Applied Sciences, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
Expedition-testedRecommended by Prof. Dr. Klaus Mees in the high-altitude medical guidebook
Registered design / Worldwide patent
Winner of the RehaCare Design Award
One pack contains:
- One Pibella urination device
- One resealable plastic bag where to store Pibella
- Precise instructions are enclosed with every product. Languages: EN, GE, FR, IT, SP, NL, DA, PT, RU, TR, JA, ZH
How does Pibella work?
• Due to its shape, Pibella is positioned almost automatically. The soft and anatomically shaped docking orifice encloses the exit of the urethra entirely.
• The urine stream is cleanly diverted via the tube.
• Due to the selected solid material, the tube is easy to handle and it feels very pleasant and gentle during the positioning (similar to drinking from a glass).
• It usually works correctly straight away. We do however recommend testing it in the shower at home. The first application may call for a bit of courage in order to let the urine flow. Afterwards, it quickly becomes a matter of routine!
• Slip down underpants or just slide them to one side (illustration). The bottom remains completely covered.
• Pibella is optimally adapted to the female anatomy and works for every woman.
• The urine stream is then cleanly diverted via the tube, leaving the body absolutely dry! Even the last drop can be wiped off.
• When Traveling, just shake out or rinse (cold/hot) after use, then put it in the resealable bag. Practically no remains due to water-repellent material.
Will it work for me too?
It works for all women!
Pibella is highly appreciated by teens and grandmas alike ♥
Thousands of women are using Pibella since 2005
Production & Material
Pibella is made of non-allergic and non-irritant polypropylene (no phthalates).
Polypropylene (PP5) is the most environmentally friendly plastic.
All Pibella products are manufactured in Switzerland under state-of-the-art and hygienic conditions
Non-irritant / food-safe
Rinsable and sterilisable in boiling water up to max. 135°C/275°F
Dishwasher safe / washing machine safe
Pibella is a medical product
The scientifically tested and recommended Pibella is an externally applicable medical product. Medical product according to the European standard 93/42/EWG, class 1, annex VII
Registered at swissmedic
CE – certified
REHACARE AWARD / a distinguished and tested by TÜV Germany, reddot projects and the medical fair in Düsseldorf
Modèle déposé / registered design worldwide / Worldwide patent
® registered trademark
© copyright by Stebler.net Ltd., Switzerland
Posted by Betty on 1st May 2014
Pibella is perfect, works like a charm! Great urination device :-)
Posted by Rita on 4th Sep 2013
Pibella is the best Pee Funnel for women!!! Thank you for this perfect device!
Posted by Diana on 24th Aug 2013
Tx for this page. I have a Pibella and it is the perfect female urination device. Clean and fast. With Pibella I'm faster than my husband ;-)
Posted by Emma on 22nd Aug 2013
Thank you! I have now a Pibella. Pibella is the best pee funnel for women !! Perfect, Emma
Posted by Sandra Keil, Germany on 23rd Nov 2012
I’ve used my Pibella Travel quite a lot and I’m very happy with it. It’s very easy to use, without any complications whatsoever. The shape matches perfectly, hence I had no problems at all. It proves to be a great device in public toilets. Perfect pee funnel for a standig or sitting position :-)
Posted by D. Uebersax on 23rd Nov 2012
Your product is excellent. The usage is simple and thorougly uncomplicated. The only hurdle I had to clear was initially getting used to it in my mind. It took a bit of getting used to but didn’t pose any problems whatsoever.
From my point of view, this product gets top marks! I think every woman should use Pibella.
Posted by Karina Y. on 23rd Nov 2012
I am a proud user of the Pibella, the best female urination device!
I travel a lot and always look forward to using the Pibella urinating system. It’s also great when I’m on holiday! Dirty toilets don’t bother me anymore. This urination system is the only one that allows me to keep my pants and trousers on. My buttocks remain covered. I also stay completely dry and I can actually wipe off the last drop. Afterwards, I only have to shake the tube out and put it back into the bag. Well-designed from start to finish. Thank you for this great product!